Since opening our doors in 1985, we at Omega Medical Center have had one focus: to be the premier resource for Occupational Health and on-the-job Workers’ Compensation injury care in Delaware and the Mid-Atlantic region.
Our board-certified physicians, consulting specialists, certified physical and occupational therapists, and range of technicians and allied health professionals are committed to the health of your business and your employees.
We provide comprehensive Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Health services that are convenient, effective and cost-efficient. We have a state-of-the-art medical facility near Christiana Hospital in Newark, Delaware, a 42-foot Mobile Unit that visits your site for employee testing and screenings, and a network of our other clinical partners across the country.
Our 97% client retention rate and continuing growth reflect the value of The Omega Difference.
Whatever your needs are, we can customize a program that will keep your employees — and your business — healthy and productive.
The Omega Difference
- High-value, cost-effective services to help healthy employees stay well and injured employees get well as quickly as possible
- Well-trained, experienced professional and allied professional staff committed to your employees’ health, wellness and rehabilitation
- Direct, prompt access to the Omega CEO
- Client communications to keep patients and referring physicians right on top of the patient’s progress
- State-of-the-art medical technology in treatment, testing and equipment
- Mobile Health Unit at your workplace with skilled professionals using the latest equipment for physical examinations, screening and diagnostic testing
Occupational and Employee Health
Testing and health services customized to your workplace and your employees’ health needs including:
- Drug screening
- DOT testing
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Fit testing
- Hazmat/Respiratory certification
- Mobile testing
- Multidisciplinary, integrated teams that create and follow an aggressive treatment plan to facilitate your employees’ timely recovery
- Continuity of care to ensure high-quality patient services from the first appointment through full return to duty